Terms of Service
Date Effective: August 2021
Our promise to you:
We agree to provide you with full access to our 14 week training programme, “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”, provided by Lucien Stanfield (the “Company”).
You will also have access to this programme for the 14 week period until your completion date.
Free extensions will not be granted for any reason, irrespective of personal circumstances, family issues or unfortunate events. If for an unforseen reason you need more time in the workshop part of the program, you may pay to extend month to month for a small fee of £497 per month.
You will have access to the online training portal of the “Should I Stay or Should I Go?” programme for the life of the “Should I Stay or Should I Go?” programme.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, we may, at our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of our programmes, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our facilitators or other participants in our programme(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow participants.
Thus, you agree:
- That any Confidential Information shared by programme participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other programme participants during programme sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company or other participants are their confidential and proprietary intellectual property and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company or participant, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company or participant;
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited and may not be taught or reproduced in any way;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other programme participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your own experience of our programmes, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Terms of Sale
- You hereby ratify your understanding that because the program is digital in nature and immediately accessible, all program sales are final and non-refundable. You understand that any 14-day cooling-off periods are therefore not valid. This does not affect your statutory rights.